Labsphere, Inc., is a subsidiary of Halma p.l.c.. Labsphere is the industry leader in light measurement technology and has provided quality optical measurement solutions to customers for over 25 years.
Great Career Opportunities at Halma
Labsphere is located in the beautiful Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire. Our modern facility, nestled in the mountains, provides a unique quality of life where both winter and summer activities abound. Our location is also convenient, with easy access to the interstate system and the state capital.
We offer competitive wages, career advancement opportunities, and superb benefits for our employees, including: medical/dental, group life, short- and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan, and 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Labsphere, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
NorthEastern Regional Sales Manager - US
Function : Sales
Labsphere is seeking a sales engineer; someone who wants to make a direct impact with their work and ethics, someone with aggressive growth plans and a desire to push into new markets. This candidate will be 100% responsible and accountable for the sales of Labsphere products and services in the NorthEastern US and Canada.
This individual will need to achieve consistently excellent results in terms of Sales, Forecasting and Development of large accounts within the territory. We will require this person to strive for 100% customer satisfaction in every daily interaction with follow-up and verification.
Lastly, this individual will identify, communicate and take actions to grow Labsphere on a consistent basis.
Requirements include, but are not limited to: A Bachelor's degree in a technical field (engineering, with Optics/Photonics preferred), 5+ years of proven technical sales success, preferably at >$5M annually.
The individual applying for this position should be located in the NorthEastern US; travel of 35%.
Labsphere offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, Life, 401k match, and vacation & holidays.
Function : Production
This candidate will have the ability to manage projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating
initiative. The ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
This candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team
environment. The successful candidate will be comfortable managing complex scenarios including capacity, material shortages, and forecast/demand variation. In addition, the candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to manage and successfull meet goals and objectives related to manufacturing obligations and inventory
Minimum 3 years experience in supply chain operations, preferably in the areas of manufacturing planning in a high
mix, build to order environment.
Strong knowledge of Excel is required.
APICS certification is preferred.
Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Lean and KanBan preferred.
Knowledge in MRP optimization/implementation is required (with Epicor Vantage a plus).
A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required (Supply Chain Mgt, Operations, etc.)
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Function : Engineering
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SHANGHAI CHINA
In parallel (conjunction) with Labsphere's new software initiative we are enhancing our Software Quality Assurance procedures. We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to lead this effort. Responsibilities include:
- Setup a QA Lab, which will contain light measurement software and hardware (e.g., spectrometers, power supplies)
- Plan, document, and implement test procedures for application testing, hardware integration, end-to-end system test, installation, and bug fix/regression testing
- Work closely with software, optical, and application engineers to define requirements, specifications, and testing needs
- Identify, evaluate and deploy process and tool improvements to continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Labsphere's QA procedures
- Champion and drive a world-class customer experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, optical engineering, or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Number of years of experience is flexible, but we are looking for a capable individual with lots of initiative
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the software development and in process choices
- Strong communication and team relationship skills
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of skepticism when interacting with software systems
- Proficiency in setting up and configuring PC systems from scratch. Windows required, Linux a plus.
- Experience with instrumentation and/or optical systems a big plus
- Experience with version control systems, automated testing tools, other QA tools, and the willingness to explore and use new ones
For immediate consideration for available opportunities, please send your resume and salary history to Carol Ryder, Human Resources Manager by fax: (603) 927-4535, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail:
231 Shaker Street
P.O. Box 70
North Sutton, NH 03260
If you would like more information, or can't find what you're looking for, Contact Us to find out more.