LightFluxColor® Integrating Sphere Spectrometers
LightFluxColor Measurement Systems are the most affordable and accurate systems for testing LED lighting products per the IESNA LM-79 standard and equivalent global guidelines.
- Test reports produced by following IESNA LM-79 or other equivalent standards not only make LED products comply with energy efficient lighting regulations but also provide confidence in quality of the product.
- LightFluxColor Measurement Systems allow luminaire manufacturers to test LED products per global testing standards, quickly launch their products to the market,
- and prove superior quality to their customers.
- The systems are not only appropriate for manufacturers but are also essential for government labs, municipalities, and production facilities to ensure strict quality control and vendor qualifications.
- The system is available with 0.5 m, 1 m, 1.5 m and 2 m integrating sphere size options to accommodate LED chips as well as larger street lights.