Flicker-BT Flicker Test Accessory
Benchtop flicker meter for illuminance and flicker analysis.
Flicker-BT is a high-speed illuminance meter designed to measure temporal lighting artifacts.
The health effects of flicker are divided into visible and invisible flicker. Labsphere makes it easy to measure flicker metrics with Flicker-BT software.
Features and Reporting:
|· Lamp Light Output Periodic Frequency||· Short Term Flicker (Pst)|
|· Percent Flicker||· ASSIST Flicker Perception Metric (Mp)|
|· Flicker Index||· And more…|
|· Stroboscopic Visibility Measure (SVM)|
Quickly and easily integrate the Flicker-BT into your testing lab. Labsphere’s Flicker-BT sensor is integrated with a signal condition module that connects directly to a PC. No external power is required. Data acquisition and analysis is performed with the Flicker-IP software or Integral.
- Photometric Range 380 nm to 780 nm
- Sampling Rate Range Low: 10 Hz High: 5000 Hz
- Data Recording Rate 5 kHz with internal sample rate of 20 kHz
- Recording Interval 0.1 to 0.0002 sec
- Measurement Time Range 120 ms to 12 s
- Percent Flicker Range 0-100%
- Lamp Light Output Periodic Frequency Range 0-2500 Hz
- Software Flicker-BT or Integral
- Interface USB 2.0
- Computer Requirement PC or laptop with Windows 7 or newer
- Cable Length 80 in (20.4 cm) + 2 m extension (from sensor to USB)
- Sensor Head Dimensions 1.5 in diameter x 1.1 in (3.81 x 2.74 cm)
- Weight 0.40 lbs (0.18 g)
- Mounting 0.5 inch port frame (Labsphere ntegrating sphere)
- Mounting 8-32 mounting boss for benchtop use