illumia®Pro2-UV: UV-LED Characterization
With Labsphere’s illumia®Pro2-UV users can quickly and accurately test UV-LED performance as a function of thermal condition.
• Measure absolute spectral flux (w/nm) and power (w) of UV LED lamps down to UV-C range (200 nm)
• NMI-Traceable Xe spectral radiant flux standard
• State-of-the-art stray light correction routine for the CDS-2600-UV spectrometer achieves low noise and high measurement accuracy down to 200 nm
• High dynamic range for a variety of light levels
• Integral® Software delivers a comprehensive light test application package that simplifies LIVT sweeps for UV-LEDs.
Contact for Pricing