Permaflect® Targets: Rigid, Lidar, Commercial
Uniform Spectral Response and Durable
Spectral imaging and Lidar sensing systems require greyscale reference reflectance targets to characterize their performance. The reflectance targets you use to test your imaging sensor system matter. Grey painted cards, fabrics, and paper leave you at a disadvantage.
There’s a better solution, Permaflect greyscale targets. Permaflect diffuse reflectance coatings maintain their appearance under a wide variety of lighting environments and have uniform spectral response. They are thermally and physically durable, thermally color stable, and UV light stable. Permaflect has no gloss, no polarization and no fluorescence.
Whether you are designing your first sensor system prototype, validating the performance of hundreds of lidar units, or calibrating air born spectral imaging systems, there’s a Permaflect solution for you.
- From Prototype to Proven Performance
- Leverage the advantages of Permaflect diffuse reflectance coatings with our practical and scalable Rigid Targets
- Proven Performance in Range
- Lidar Targets are a complete reference reflectance solution for accurately testing range sensitivity at lidar wavelengths and accelerating your lidar system production.
- In the field, as you fly. Absolute spectral reflectance where it matters most.
- Commercial Targets are a comprehensive, portable, UV-VIS-NIR reference reflectance tool that improves the success of ground truth and baseline calibrations for aerial imaging systems.
- Permaflect Rigid Targets Datasheet
- Permaflect Lidar Targets Datasheet
- Permaflect Commercial Targets Datasheet
- Lidar Test Target Kits Datasheet
- Coatings and Materials Solutions
Permaflect® Targets: Rigid, Lidar, Commercial Related Products
Permaflect® Targets: Rigid, Lidar, Commercial Industries
- Aerospace & Defense
- Image Sensors
- Automotive & Transportation
- Research & Development
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Photonics
Permaflect® Targets: Rigid, Lidar, Commercial Applications & Capabilities
- Image Sensor Test
- Remote Sensing
- Coatings & Materials
- Ground-Based Imager & Sensor Testing
- Airborne Calibration
- Automotive Sensor Calibration
- Ground Truth
- Source Sensor Compensation
- Spectral Radiance
- Spectroradiometer Calibration
- Time Of Flight
- Reflectance Factor