High Resolution Spectral Reproduction
Spectra-UT Ultra Tunable Spectral Calibration Sources
Building on our experience with solid-state tunable light sources, Spectra-UT Ultra Tunable Spectral Calibration Sources use a continuous-spectrum light source and polychromator technology to offer incomparable control over generated spectral waveforms.
Spectra-UT Sources can reproduce complex spectral features with a precision that enables high-resolution simulation of standard illuminants as well as natural or synthetic sources and emissions. Spectra-UT is a uniform source for flat-fielding applications and can be adapted to optical light guides and collimators for remote sample spectral illumination.
Spectra-UT is capable of producing a near-perfect match to almost any target spectral waveform in the visible-light region by using a sophisticated spectral matching algorithm. It can render narrow-band targets on the order of 10 nm full-width half-max, broad VIS spectra and complex shapes.
- Unmatched programmable high resolution spectral outputs
- Unlimited spectral reproduction over the visible range
- Accurately simulated OLED, MicroLED and LED displays
- Simulate RGB and broadband backlighting
- Reproduce indoor lighting conditions
- Spectrally pure, avoid channel cross talk in multicoloring imaging
- Traceable calibrations with integrated QTH calibration lamp and spectrometer
- Calibrate colorimeters and spectrophotometers
- Correct for tristimulus color mismatch errors
- Compare and differentiate instrument performance
- Test filtered and unfiltered optical sensor response
- Optimize display color reproduction
- UT-1000-D AA-01581-000
Down looking with luminance port on top
- UT-1000-S AA-01581-100
Side looking with luminance port on side
- UT-CDS-600-EX AA-01581-200
UT-1000 External Spectroscopy Accessory